:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Monday, March 11, 2013

Floral Dress

This little floral dress is one of my favorite dresses I've made for Anna! I love the peter pan collar, pleated sleeves, and button placket on the back. It fits her so well and I love the floral pattern and colors of the fabric. I used my own pattern and it is a really great fit.
I'm linking this up to Family Ever After's Sew-vivor Challenge and I'm excited about it! I would love to be able to participate and challenge myself a little bit in my sewing! And let's be honest, the prize packages are awesome and would totally help me stock up on fabric before our move to England at the end of the summer!

16 comments:

  1. What a lovely dress :) Your entry caught my eye so now I'm a new follower :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet dress! Great fabric with the style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute dress. Did you make up the pattern? If not, what pattern did you use? I would love to sew one of these for my little girl. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made up my own pattern... just a basic tank pattern, then added sleeves, collar, and gathered skirt. I didn't end up drawing anything out or making final pattern pieces, so I can't share. I'm sorry! Good luck!

      Delete
  4. so sweet :)
    congrats on becoming a sew-vivor contestant ~ I look forward to seeing what you sew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful!! I love the fabric choice too!! Congratulations!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet dress! What fabric did you use? It is very pretty and a perfect match for the style of dress you made. Best wishes in the competition; I hope you sewvive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was actually fabric from a thrifted shirt! I loved the cute little flowers and the mix of colors...

      Delete
  7. She looks like a little doll! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet dress! And I also love the polka dot Geranium...I wish it came in bigger sizes (my two oldest girls are to size 6 already..and my younger girl only wants REALLy twirly dresses..which really isn't my style :).. Love your style by the way, and good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable dress! Congrats on getting in.
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, well done! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I don't! I rarely even draw out paper patterns for what I make, and I usually just fit things as I go along. Thanks for the interest, though! :)

      Delete